aww, do witnesses have to be so contrary all the time?

by mraimondi 17 Replies latest jw friends

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Great comment :) minus the Pharisaical attitude and judgment

LOL

• TheSilence
    TheSilence
    Great comment :) minus the Pharisaical attitude and judgment

Really, that was excellent. I say you should send that along ;)

Jackie

• beksbks
    beksbks

I think it's actually fear. They are so afraid to look at anything openly. Jehovah is on their shoulder, they couldn't possibly just enjoy something without scanning for problems.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If it is fun, it takes away from field circus and/or the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. With Christmas, it can cost the average person something like $1,000 for gifts and the equivalent of a whole day getting ready for it (or more), plus they get the day off from field circus. That time could have been spent in field circus, plus going in field circus on Christmas Day results in more people home (and more people pxxxed off, further alienating the witlesses). And, so that people will not use Christmas as an excuse to get out of two or three days of field circus and $1,000 out of the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, they would rather ban it.

Just about everything they ban is for themselves. Either it is to get money out of people, to usurp their time, or to cement dependence on the organization. People are set up to be afraid of the world so they cannot function outside the religion, which keeps them in field circus and giving all their money to the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. And, in order to keep it that way, they have to make everything in the world look bad and set up bans on the members to prevent them from finding out otherwise.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

This says it all about the JWs following all the rules, spoken and unspoken.

Galatians 3:10-11 (New International Version)

10 All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." 11 Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith."

All the best,

Stephen

• loosie
    loosie

WOW. I hope I never said anything like that while I was Still "IN".

I thought the shot was so cute I was focusing on the determined little girl I didn't even notice the bingo board and flag.

• ziddina
    ziddina

(What Undercover said.....)

GASP! This looks like a - DEMONIC - BIRTHDAY PartY!!! I'm stumbled!! I'm stumbled!!

But, yeah, as several others stated, if it's happy, it must be from SATAN - and it probably distracts you from serving Jehovah [shuddering in fear at the thought of dying at Armageddon] by going out in field service [tricking other people into joining so THEY'LL soon be shuddering in fear at the thought of dying at Armageddon...] and giving all their money to the WTBTS!!

I am SO GLAD I'm outta there! Zid

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i just noticed her last name is SEMON.

hahhaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit