For JeffT and Beks~Gettysburg!

by StAnn 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

FT. Casey state park on Whidbey Island. Only an hour or so plus a short ferry ride out of the city. Great place, it was built about 1900 and is featured in one of the novels I'm trying to get published. Flashlights are useful, but the bunkers aren't too deep and dark, just enough to be phone.

That is the granddaughter about a year ago. She lives with us about four days a week. Long story, I won't go into here but if you two want grandbabies make sure the children involved have taken care of things like education, jobs, drug treatment, psychological counseling and maybe marriage first.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey Jeff, I am very ready to have some grandbabies, my children are not. As a matter of fact, my son and I had a discussion about this a few months ago, his girlfriend who is a few years older than he is, brought up the children thing. He tells me he never wants children. I said "how can you say that now, you're only 21?" He said "Mom, I'm not responsible enough". Hehe I figure if that's how he feels, he must be right, and good on him for recognizing it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit