Would the "Society" buy a house for an ex-CO?

by bronzefist 13 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

hmmmmmmmmm Bronze... Perhaps Hugh Hefner provided the bunny hutch??? Joonster

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Hey Girl.... Long time no see. How are you doing? PM me. brfst .

• yknot
    yknot

Perhaps the congregation or a person purchased the house but I can't see the Org do such a thing unless he had something big on them.....

That said if the Org bought it it would write into the deal a way to recoup the property......perhaps listed on deed.

Many states have their property tax info online..... all you need is the addy to see who is listed as owner.

Let us know what you hear....

• restrangled
    restrangled

If its Don Emshoff, he was a dirty old man....I have first hand knowledge...

My husband and I were at a dinner table in an elder's home and D.E. (He had to be close to 50 at the time) was after the elder's very young, beautiful daughter. My husband and I were newly married, my husband was not a witness, but had studied so He knew the pecking order. Typical witnesses were also enamoured by the idea that a big CO would be wanting their daughter. After he was removed he went whining back to them about his situation.

My husband saw this guy grab a feel, and just about hit the roof. He was ready to go to her father, or take the scum bag out, but restrained himself out of respect to my family. Don Emshoff loved the money, prestige, drove big cars, and always had plenty of cash.....I'm sure due to green handshakes.

This guy is full of shit saying the society bought him a home. He was removed. If he dares show is face on this website....I'll give him the names and date he pulled off the stunt.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit