The Virgin Mary Stone

by jimlandress 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

This a Potato that looks like a butt...............

Here's one that had Jesus inside..................

Here's a Tomato with a, Ummmmmmmmmmmm,

Thingy!!

Amazing, Yes????

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

Reminds me of how JW look at their organization. If you want to see something beautiful you will, but only if you look thru the filters they put on it for you. if you look at it for yourself you'll see....nothing but a rock. Nice rock though.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

"The music is annoying, in my opinion; however, you did a good job of manipulating the stone image in such a way as to make it appear to be something that you want, three times - which of the images is the "true one"? At times, we all project what we hope or want to see and then invest a deeper meaning into it - you've done it well, and if it gives you comfort I have no problem with it. I wouldn't get my hopes up that others will agree with it though. " I did nuthing to the stone. The image of mary has apeared in that position many times, including to the people who painted the paintings and sculpted the scupltures. Therfore the Image lines up with all three pictures. The Image is not just in this one rock but all around us. There are frames inbetween each transition picture that the transparancy layer was compleatly removed, so that is the "true one" Image. I do have high detailed digital pictures of the stone that I will email to anybody that wants one [email protected]

ps. no I am not looking for bids,do not plan on selling it,I have had it for 8 years just wanted to share it thats all. hope you enjoy

pss ty purplesofa for posting the video I am new didnt know how tyvm

• poppers
    poppers

The Image is not just in this one rock but all around us.

Huh? You mean you see this image all over, in other things as well?

• poppers
    poppers

jimlandress - you have a Private Message. Click on the little envelope in the top right corner of the screen, next to your screen name.

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

The Image is not just in this one rock but all around us.

Huh? You mean you see this image all over, in other things as well?

Well I didnt say me. People like Michelangeloand other Divine artist are said to have a devine gift, to see the art of the heavens and capture or record it, that is why thay called it works. So my point is the Image that the great enlightend mind have recorded for us, is also displayed on this stone. I do belive the images of the heavens are all around us in a great Divine patern that has no atomic boundaries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit