The Virgin Mary Stone

by jimlandress 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

The Virgin Mary Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbQbgNfwAbY

History

The Virgin Mary Stone is a stone I came across 8 years ago. It was a miracle the way I sighted her image. I was young and on my own spiritual journey in a sense. I was walking in a meadow in the foot hills of California when I sighted the rock. As soon as I turned the rock over she was there. I thought of that thing I heard turn a rock over and I am there.

Current

I have always kept the stone, and recently I decided to make a youtube to share the Image of Mary. After a few moments I had a comment were the person had trouble instantly locking onto the picture of her. I then proceeded to do a simple overlay with a image of Mary in the same classic position. The image would be a transparent overlay of the image of Mary that would fade away to a frame with no picture only the stone. That is were I found that this is not only a stone with Mary’s image, there was a lot more. The details in the pictures I overlade such as trees buildings and even the resurrection of Christ, were are also imprinted in the stone.

Pic Transition 1 The resurrected Christ appears before Mary.

When I started watching the video I made noticed something spectacular. The Image of Christ is embedded in the stone. Key area 1 look at the curvature of Jesus’ Knee also Look at his face beard and the curvature of his robe and arm, his entire form is there on the stone naturally. Key area 2 look at the straight line under the image of Mary on the rock, then watch as alter sits right on it perfectly. Key area 3 look at the ark of the building form and the mountains in the pic is the curve of the rock. It took my breath away and still does

Pic Transition 2 Virgin Mary Statue

This Transition also held some profound events I did not in no way expect. Key area 1 look a the tree leaves, omg look to the way right of the pic it looks as if the black column is the tree itself. Key area 2 look at the building behind the statue, look at the left roof peak, the roof peak is displayed perfectly and it is not even on the picture, it extends from the picture and is completed on the Stone.

Pic Transition 3 Virgin Mary Clouds

In the final transition you will notice how the lines of the clouds emerge to the side of Mary’s face are mystically embedded in the rock as well in the exact location.

Final Notes

I did not modify this stone in any way; I did not paint it, sketch it, or etch it. I only found it. I plan on making another video with a geologist to clarify this issue sometime in the future. I hope you enjoy!

• ninja
    ninja

what a lot of pish.....I mean that respectfully

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

hmmmm

• jimlandress
    jimlandress

did you even watch it

• purplesofa
  • ninja
    ninja

yes I did.......still pish......still respectfully

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I once found a rock that looked just like me. I took it as a sign that I'm God.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LOL@elsewhere!!!!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Are you looking for bids?

• poppers
    poppers

The music is annoying, in my opinion; however, you did a good job of manipulating the stone image in such a way as to make it appear to be something that you want, three times - which of the images is the "true one"? At times, we all project what we hope or want to see and then invest a deeper meaning into it - you've done it well, and if it gives you comfort I have no problem with it. I wouldn't get my hopes up that others will agree with it though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit