Our Paradise Lost

by MidwichCuckoo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Don't know if I'm posting this on correct forum, but has anyone else received an email enititled 'Watchtower! Where do we go from here?' - I have zero idea how they obtained my email address, as I've only subscribed to ex-JW sites (even then, my email address would only be available to admin?)- this and one other - (and this appears to be pro, indeed casting aspersions on 'conference call')?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I have not recieved anything, but I have heard someone else mention this on another forum.

h4o

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Thanks for your speedy response Hope4Others - I just found it strange (have never received anything 'pro' before), and am wondering how our emails have been obtained by this 'group'

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Nope, never got one either.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

WT probably has stock in a tracking company.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If I ever do get a spam from the witlesses, it will be reported as spam and dealt with accordingly. Of course, if it is damning enough, I will feel free to post part or all of it on an apostate forum, with commentaries, as I see fit.

• d.boon
    d.boon

I got it.

• d.boon
    d.boon

they probably used barb's or rick's distribution list.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

I just read it right now. I'm planning some kind of response.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ta all - glad it isn't just me...d.boon, not sure how Rick's 'distribution list' would be obtained (?) - Rick is subtly 'condemned' in the email.

WTWizard - I'll PM the contents to you if you like.

Edited to add - the only 'distribution' list I'm subscribed to is 'Six Screens'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit