Would it be wrong for me to kidnap the GB and force them to see the consequences

by gubberningbody 18 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

There is no need to take illegal action. The information age will expose them for what they are. We just have to work and wait for it.

- Lime

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

Yes it would be wrong. They are “Captives of a Concept”.

Granted some are guiltier than others. But can you really expect them to walk away. If you were 80 yrs old could you just walk out the door? Perhaps you should offer them housing and support so they can die with dignity.

Personally I don't think they are really in charge anyhow. They are just figureheads.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'll drive the van!! I'll drive the van!!

But seriously.... You'd need a sledgehammer to get thru their thick skulls Zid

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Sure, that would be fine. Video-tape their admission that it's all BS, and release to the media to free the 6 million victims.

• Leolaia
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Morally, I think they should be kidnapped and forced to see the effects of their initiating the use of force and fraud on innocent people. That would force them to see that they have ruined lives, and wasted their chances to create value. The hope is that they would die heavy of heart, wishing that they had done something constructive with their lives instead.

However, to do so is illegal and would carry a hefty jail term.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

What make you think that they don’t know what they are doing?

In my opinion they are aware of the damage and pain they cause.

Means to an end. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Take care,

Ismael

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Where I live kidnapping is a capital crime, Life in prison.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

It is wrong by worldly standards. It is not wrong by their standards to hold someone captive. Choose which standards you wish to be aligned with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit