Your relationship with your children is different than with your mate

by palmtree67 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sorry, but this is an issue for me.

When my son left, ( NOT df'ed ) I couldn't believe how everyone treated him as if he NEVER EXISTED...

NO ONE asked how he was doing,

NO ONE aked if he was OK,

NO ONE aksed why he left.

He is a great kid, WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE PEOPLE???????

I love him with all my heart, he's a good human being, contributing to society......

I WILL NOT SHUN MY SON JUST BECUASE HE DOESN'T GO TO MEETINGS........

READ THIS, LURKERS........

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

For Casey.

• nugget
    nugget

Your children have a different relationship with you than your spouse, this is true but is does not mean that this makes it disposable. When we were reviewing what we believed my husband asked me if I woulkd shun my children and I had to say no. Pretending that they were dead to me because they chose not to stick with a particular religious teaching was and is disgusting.

My children have offered me unquestioning love all the time I tried to indoctrinate them into a cult how cruel for me to withdraw my love from them if my choices for them turn out to be flawed. Dfing is not something they do to themselves it is a form of bullying we impose on them. As adults our job is to keep our children from harm and help them grow to independance how does Dfing do this and how does shunning improve it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit