Christmas Greeting!

by RR 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

I don't so, I have a daughter, and we're working on another, we;'ve never had a tree or lights or any decorations, she doesn't seem to mind it. I try not to focus too much on it, she knows there's no santa claus, and she gets gifts on a regular basis, and we and the friends at Church [my daughter is the only child] shower her with gifts on Christmas.

"People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

• Grunt
    Grunt

Just wanted to add my best wishes to those above. I really don't have a desire to celebrate Christmas, but my wife does and she has really enjoyed the tree and the smells, the cookies and so forth. She has also enjoyed all the shopping and picking out gifts for each person. All in all I'd give it a thumbs up. Have a good one and I hope all of you that travel, do so safely.

• Simon
    Simon

Santa let me down again...
    He failed to bring me the BMX, the Thunderbird 2 and the Space Hopper I wanted when I was little and guess what? This year, Britney Spears fails to turn up...
    He's a complete let down
    Hope everyone had a great holiday !

• mommy
    mommy

Hey! My son and I were watching a commercial on tv. It was a jewelry store and showed lotsa pretty diamonds and my 5 yr old said "mommy they are so pretty I want you to have for christmas" and of course I said "No son they are to expensive"
    His reply? "Thats ok Santa will get it for you:)"
    Of course he didnt
    mommy

• Simon
    Simon

I did a web site for a jewellers a few months ago (still have a bit to do on it). He showed me some of the stuff he has which was very nice (and expensive). He sells things to Manchester United players and all the rich fold round Alderley Edge...a different world!
    I never really thought much to jewellery but having seen some 'proper' stuff I can appreciate it if not afford it (I tell Angharad that it's the thought that counts...)
    BTW: The site is http://www.hhjewellers.com if anyone is interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit