This is what I have been doing

by oldflame 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

It's ok to be skeptical of anything which defies any objective analysis.

A thousand anecdotal reports or even a million are not equivalent to one tangible, reproducible result.

The idea is based on a number of assumptions:

1. That a person of some sort survives the person at death.

No proof.

2. That phenomenon experienced must necessarily be confirmation of #1.

No proof.

3. That all phenomenon experienced must necessarily exist in the external world of objects, hence must be in confirmation of #1.

Provably false. Hallucinatory experiences can be induced at will and certain activities will yield similar results, this not due to the existence

of external forces, but rather because the pathway taken to such experiences are similar and we have simliar bodies/brains and so are affected

in similar manner.

I'd recommend Charles Tart's book "Altered States" as a rational approach to investigation.

Psychedelics

Life after Life

(The latter vid is for balance)

• oldflame
    oldflame

gubberningbody ,

Have you ever done any research on this issue of the spirit world ? Seriously there are many videos and photgraphs online for free that you can look at. Have you ever watched any of the ghost investigators shows on the TV ? Laugh if you must but I have seen some very compelling evidence. Not to mention having seen several spirits myself.

Just not too long ago a a friend of mine and Gumby's ( I don't know if you know who Gumby is but he is a long time member of JWD) died. What happened was this. It was a Monday night and I was in bed watching some tv and I heard some shuffling and then several slaps like skin being slapped. I sat up in bed and I said out loud that I knew there was someone there and suddenly I got a very cold chill as if I was standing naked in a Wyoming winter ( they are hell) .. Tuesday mourning I told my son who lives with me that we had a visitor here last night and it was not an earthly one either. He asked me who it was and I said I don't know but it was really trying to get my attention. Wednsday Gumby calls me to tell me that our friend Scott had passed away Monday night ! It was really weird how it all worked and I know it was my friend Scott trying to tell me he needed help but I was not capable of hearing him or seeing him but I did hear him slap what I think were his hands.

Now that may not be solid evidence as there is nothing recorded but rather just my word and my sons word and Gumby's word.

Anyway research some things online and I think you might find yourself thinking differently.

Peace

Oldflame

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

ghost post

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

These crapy shows always have a chair slide across the floor.....oldest fishing line trick in the book! Otherwise they film lint and dust balls floating around and claim WOW GHOST ACTIVITY! Yeah right. NO PROOF EXISTS ON EARTH TODAY THAT GHOSTS ARE REAL.

• Mary
    Mary

Hey OldFlame;

I'm just seeing this now........Let me know what happens when you get to Alcatraz! From what I understand, there's a number of (very unhappy) ghosts that lurk the halls there......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit