This is what I have been doing

by oldflame 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oldflame
    oldflame

http://www.myspace.com/shastaparanormal

Yes I gone and did it I am now a full time ghost hunter. I started my own service but while looking for haunted places another Ghost Investigating service wrote me and asked if I would like to join their group. Well of course I said hell Yeah ! Anyway I have done several investigations so far and we are going to Alcatraz this summer.

Please go to my myspace site and if you want ask to be on my friends list and just let me know that you are from JWD. I hope to see some friends there....

The site is small for the moment but will soon be adding some EVP's (electronic voice recordings) and photos and videos too. Anyway just wanted to share with some friends here at JWD. Take good care and God Bless.

• sspo
    sspo

Does the local congregation know about your line of work?

Might find a few customer there since they're paronoid about ghost and demons.

They see them everywhere

• Warlock
    Warlock

Cool.

Warlock

• oldflame
    oldflame

LOL @ sspo

• outofservice
    outofservice

That's Great. I saw Jason and Grant at the Stanley Hotel a couple years ago when they were filming for a Halloween special. We took pictures of the TAPS truck.And we followed them around.They are nice guys. Good Luck hope you get some good evidence.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Hey OF! Glad to hear from you again!

The type of work that you are doing can really take a toll on your mind and body. Please be careful.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I agree, it's good to see you, and what fun, good for you on going for it and doing this! One never knows, does one... I am simultaneously open-minded and skeptical. Let us know when you get something good!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Let me know when you catch a ghost in a bottle.

I've done it... I want to see if you can do it too.

Can you see it?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

One of my ex-jw friends became obsessed with the paranormal. I always thought Penn and Teller summed it up best though - Bullshit!

- Lime

PS: I've been touched by ghosts myself. Then I suddenly remembered.. I left the fan on that night. Duh!

• oldflame
    oldflame

It's ok to be skeptical, especially if you have never seen a ghost. I have and later found out who the ghost was and why and where they died. It has been a very interesting experience for me so far. I have collected some EVP's and a couple of pics I will post just as soon as I get copyrights. Anyway thanks for your replies, even the skeptics. Some day you may have your own experiences and then you will think twice. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit