Awakened at Gilead,former J.W. missionary on the conference call Sat.May9

by koolaid-man 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I haven't heard any of these conference calls, are they any good? The website is kind of menacing and the youtube videos of the owner outside his kingdom hall kind of turned me off. Not saying I won't give it a chance though.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I haven't heard any of these conference calls, are they any good?

The site does NOT offer recordings in MP3 format. Therefore, they are very difficult to access.

(I'm certain someone feels that they're easy to access. Please. Streaming WMA is so 1999. Make it downloadable, already!)

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

mp3 is the better way to go and we are making an attempt to get all of the past calls into a more compressed format. The wave files we are using now are huge because of the length of the calls. Some calls last 6 and 7 hours. Please be patient as our conference call page on the website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com is currently being worked on.

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

For those who have never done the conference call, it can also be heard through a PalTalk chat room. Personally, i found this easier than being on the phone. You can chat with the people who are also listening while it is going on. I think the info on how to get there is on RIck's web site.

• flipper
    flipper

KOOLAID MAN- Thanks for having Awakened at Gilead on your show tonight ! Very well done ! Kudos to you ! Good interview which allowed Lance to express his journey through Gilead and what caused him to " awaken " to leaving the WT society.

AWAKENED at GILEAD- Thanks for being on the Rick's show tonight as I'm sure you enlightened many listening as to what is really going on inside the organization. Thanks for answering my question and keep up the great work you are accomplishing with your U-tubes ! Take care bro, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• oompa
    oompa

dammit.......i had seriously bad shit happen and could not listen or tune in........dammit.........oompa.

can i hear it anyway???

• flipper
    flipper

OOMPA- I'm sure you can go to KOOLAID man's link he lists on the thread to hear the show. Try it out

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I was GREAT!!!

And boy !!!!!sexy voice Flipper Yep I still like sexy voices
    even at 82

• flipper
    flipper

Hey MOUTHY - Wow ! Thanks ! Interestingly enough my wife said the same thing after we first talked on the phone when we started dating ! Actually she told me to tell you that ! LOL! Thanks for the compliment. And yes - you were great too on the conference call ! I enjoyed your call. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Interestingly enough my wife said the same thing .SO I HAVE GOOD VIBES!!!!

Thanks Rick for the program last night. I have had a few
    who called me,are so concerned for dear Lance...Being an atheist.
    But my advice is we should pray for him, he is a good man,
    And I believe "MY God" examines hearts, NOT religions.
    It is good to remember HE worked hard for the GOD
    he was trained to believe WAS the CREATOR....
    And THAT god gave him the heave ho!!!
    So we will leave him to THE CREATOR,The one I believe
    is a LOVING GOD!! Who has told this old lady
    "I am examing hearts," since I cant see any ones heart.
    I will leave Lance ,Flipper,OOmpa,& all my "other adopted kids
    who think any of us who believe in a REAL GOD!!! are nuts.TO DADDY!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit