Awakened at Gilead,former J.W. missionary on the conference call Sat.May9

by koolaid-man 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Our special guest on the Six Screens of the Watchtower conference call, Saturday May 9, 7 p.m.EST will be a former Jehovah's Witness Gilead graduate and Missionary. His electrifying You Tube videos are attracting many people and exposing the Watchtower for so many of their false doctrines. You may know him better as Awakened at Gilead who will fill us in on what really goes on behind the "spurious" doors of Gilead.So do something extraordinary this Saturday,dial in to the conference call. I'ts easy to get on the call. No computer is necessary. Just dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin number use 9925. There is no charge for the call. Just your normal calling rate applies. The phone lines open at 6:30 p.m.EST and the program will begin at 7 p.m.EST. So rather than simply reading about it, why don't you join us and talk with all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPppYSo6aE&feature=channel

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I will be there...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'll be tuning in for this one.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That should be an excellent interview.....

Hope4others

• flipper
    flipper

KOOL-AID MAN- This is one show I will dial into as Awakened is a good friend of mine. I respect and value what he says and look forward to it ! If we want to call in - do the questions just have to be geared for the " Gilead " topic - or may we ask other questions pertaining to the extreme increase of " control " being exerted lately over the rank and file witnesses by the governing body ? Just curious. I look forward to calling hopefully

• oompa
    oompa

oh boy....first time i ever tuned in......oomps

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

flipper- it is an open forum to any question...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will be there also....Sounds interesting.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick/Inez...I most likely will not be able to dial into this one. Can you please make sure it gets recorded and posted on your website?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Hello! Mr. Flipper, some of these calls go on for several hours and a wide variety of topics are discussed. So come on and bring up your discussion about how controlling the Org. has become. To listen to past recorded calls hit this link. http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit