401k Accounts Frozen!

by sammielee24 25 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Savings/checking accounts?

The whole system is a lie, Snow. But you already know this.

Putting all your eggs in one basket is good?

When I wear briefs, all my huevos are in one basket...

Bad?

(damn, I think I've made 5 posts in a row with innuendo, the Mrs. BTS better do something soon)

BTS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Does this mean that my chrysler is worthless, now?

S

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's worth as much as that Edsel.

Or those Confederate bonds.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Does this mean that my chrysler is worthless, now?

No. The metal is worth something as scrap.

I remember washing my Grandmother's PlymouthSundance as a kid for a fiver. What a piece of crap that was. My abuelo (grandfather) had a '78ish Volare (with a trunk full of mechanic's tools and a hand-sharpened machete in case the shit get outta hand) and a 85ish 5th Avenue (it was the SHIT yo)--which had the Dodge 318 and a grey interior, which was cool, same engine as his Dodge conversion van. That was a damned good engine.

BTS

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

I've made 140% return on my money in the stock market since 2/15/2009. This is THE best time in the history of the markets to MAKE money. Of course, if you bought Bank of America and the like at the highs...and still holding, you're hurting a little. I always buy the most hated companies that made the most money...banks and insurance companies. They're cash cows, always have been and always will be. BAC (Bank of America) back to $70.00 in a year or two. If you bought it at $3.00...it's party time.

• JeffT
    JeffT

It's worth as much as that Edsel.

Or those Confederate bonds.

Both of which are worth a lot if in good condition, although not as a car or money, per se.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit