Northern/Central California meetup ~end of June/Mid July???

by Kudra 45 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Just bumping this up for any who would like to come to Tahoe the end of July or early August ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Kudra
    Kudra

Thanks, Flipper for making that post! I appreciate it.

I just got back a day or so ago (from moving my hubby back from Dallas-yes!)... husband stayed home yesterday and I got to go into the office (finally) and had the first real, productive day of work in like, a month... it was awesome.

Anyhoo: yes- lets get our plans in order! So- the only weekend I can do is August 7-9. I have looked through the posts here and that seems to work; no one had any clear preferences over that weekend or the previous.

DATE: August 7-9

Those are certain- the campground, we'll see. I will call Richardson's and see what the scene looks like for that weekend. I will post later this morning with the info. (btw, Richardson's has a no pet policy). I have counted 11 of us on this thread that might be there. I will use that number plus a few to inquire about space. Say, 15??

Who will be there?

Kudra

Mr & Mrs Flipper

PEC

Barbie Doll

Spectre

Mrs Jones

Shopaholic

Beksbks (maybe)

Dagney (maybe)

Leolaia (maybe)

You too- join in the fun and sign up!

• Kudra
    Kudra

If you are going to come, PM me your phone number (or email addy) so that we can be in contact closer to the 7-9th of Aug.

...I'll keep on bttt-ing this in the meantime...

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yikes... the line for Camp Richardson has been busy all morning.

• Kudra
    Kudra

OK!

I got through. I have reserved two campsites, next to each other, for the nights of Aug 7 (Friday) and Aug 8 (Saturday). All of the cabins were already booked.

Now, I really hope that we get enought folks to fill the sites! We are allowed 6 campers per site.

The link to the campground map is here:

http://www.camprichardson.com/images/stories/crrtentcampmap09_large.jpg

We are in #s 421 and 422. They are on the "Badger's Den" side (below HWY 89), right next to the tiny dot/square at the upper right hand corner of that campground. The dot is a water source- I chose to be near the water instead of the bathroom. Hope that is cool.

I'm so excited!! Can't wait

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Hi all. This member lives in California.
    Just trying to see if anyone wants to arrange a meetup in the area, or just speak to him, if that's what he wants?

"It would be nice to talk to some of you and hear your voice...I try to make friends but it would be easier to get to know ones that have had similar experiences to mine."
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/experiences/282808/2/Thats-it#5076435

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit