It gives me chills

by net1261 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

I agree with all the above,and JWfacts thank you so much for your comment here,it will help me and others no end, and for your site, it is INVALUABLE!

WTWizard,thanks for your insight too,I can read the crap if I want ,and just see the scripture twisting and mind control ,but I do agree with Net,whenever I see a mag or whatever I get this CREEPY feeling, and when I drive past a Kingdumb Hell or group of Witlesses on FS, it certainly is weird, but I know that if I have to go to a KH for a funeral or anything in the future,I will have to overcome a feeling of panic and disgust.

I used to get a mild form of these feelings on entering a Church when I was a Witness,don't hardly get anything now, churches are fine, ,strange.

Love

Wobble

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I just get angry when I read WT propaganda.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Me too! Disinformation, insidious falsehood and downright lies.

All the best,

Stephen

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

When I find it I pass it through the shredder. It no longer makes me cringe, although I can't believe I believed the crap all my life.

I don't want to be guilty of some yearbook experience: "Man finds crinkled WT in pile of recyclables, and learns the "truth".

• net1261
    net1261

I guess to clarify, I wasn't even speaking about actual hand-held paper literature. I don't see too much of it although I saw some at my parents last weekend.

I'm talking about clicking on threads on apostate websites. I can't even read quotes from it. Yuck.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Agreed!

Personally it make me mad.

I think the worst must be when it is droning out of the PA at the assembly and all the congregation applaud like at a political rally :( :( :(

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit