1914 Generation

by sweetone2377 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

[img]
    I know this has been brought up numerous times, but just how many of the 1914 generation are actually still living? Does anyone know?

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• LB
    LB

I believe back in 95 the decided that a "generation" doesn't have to mean people actually alive in 1914. It can include people born well after 1914. So they've covered themselves.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• edward gentry
    edward gentry

I think theres a couple of withered old crones in Siberia.
    But it doesnt matter anymore, the generation is now a generation of selfish godless people that will always be around.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Are these people trying to outlive my MIL?? Because you can be assured it will never happen! That woman will out live my 2 year old, just to torture us and taunt "I told you so."

Shelly

• Martini
    Martini

Hi Shelly,

ONLY God knows how many are alive but one thing is for sure if those elderly folks on the cover of that 1984(?)WT magazine are representative of that generation, my guess is that they have all but passed away!

I always thought to myself that it was unfair that Jah didn't bring the end while the true "pillars" of "truth" were still alive. Sad.

Martini

• LB
    LB

Mother In Law? Mine is thousands of years old with thousands of years left. She is sitting in my lazyboy recliner as we speak warming the cushions up with old people smells.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for posting that sweet

Armageddon happened invisibly in 1975 and the millenium sarted the following year, invisibly, of course. So some people have already got everlasting life, they only look old or dead. You should try to see things from world in which brothers rutherford and franz see it. After all, they are in the spirit world, aren't they? Wherever they are, it's better than the looney world they were in here.

The world according to SS

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

May 15, 1984 to be exact. I just saw this picture and thought to myself, "aren't these people all dead yet?"

I never could understand the new "generation" thinking. The light had supposedly gotten brighter, yet my vision hadn't been improved. Go figure.

Old people smell huh? lol nothing like a diry old man or old woman smell in the old throne huh?

Shelly

• Farkel
    Farkel

LB,

: Mother In Law? Mine is thousands of years old with thousands of years left.

My mother is your Mother-In-Law's grandmother! She will outlive God, just to make my great-great-great-great grandchildren as miserable as she made me when I was growing up.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• LB
    LB

Farkle trust me, if your mother-in-law saw how her granddaughter turned out, she'd slit her own throat. And to prove how mean mine is, she MOVED IN WITH US!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit