Emotional Abuse & Cults

by rebel8 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Rebel this is awesome! Thank you so much for this present you have made for us!

Love,
    Baba

and edited to say, CreativHoney? Did you mean to post that on the other thread?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Zid

There is a toolbar button on Adobe that will allow you to rotate the doc to whichever angle you need. No need to adjust your flatscreen.... ;-)

• Scott77
    Scott77

The apostate dictionary is upside down. It needs to be edited. Unforturnately, there is no editting function inthe PDF file.

Scott77

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think if you don't have a button that allows you to rotate, you haven't downloaded the latest version of Adobe Acrobat. Not sure.

Anyhoo, I edited the Apostate Dictionary to make the orientation portrait vs. landscape. Maybe that will help.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Folks... try right-clicking on the document and see if you have a "rotate clockwise" option. That will fix it!

Seriously, Rebel... thank you so much. You have outdone yourself. This is brilliant.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, everyone. Unfortunately I ended up with either the first page turned sideways, or the entire rest of the document turned sideways... Uhhh, I'm being finicky... Great downloads - can't wait to start reading the "Apostate Dictionary"!! Zid

• rebel8
    rebel8

OK, I just tried it again. Apparently you need to download it and then save it as a pdf on your computer. Then you click view and you can rotate it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Suddenly, apostate literatures are becoming hot stuff on the block, thanks to the likes of rebel18. Soon it will be hot and cool to be an apostate. Is not that a blessing to ponder on? Should not we be grateful to be labeled as such from all those in the world? How about rebel18? Is she not a real rebel to be proud of? Its so wonderful and something to be forever happy with., here comes on you apostates, your days have come,its our times. lol

Scott77

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Time for a bump! Thanks again, Rebel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit