Those who don't hear "truth" free ticket into Paradise...yet babies will be killed??

by Witness 007 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Perry
    Perry

Sorry guys...but judgment goes with the job description. If God doesn't judge, then he would be a collaborator in man's evil.

One thing does disturb me though about a lot of the reasoning on this board concerning death. As witnesses we had several phobias installed....which make no sense logically.

The phobic reasoning went something sorta like this: If you don't do what the Watchtower says then you might die at Armageddon. I don't know for the life of me why that should have been so terrifying.... but it was. I mean think about it....everyone dies. Death is so common.... why should that have been such a big deal?

Funny how I never recall the WT quoting the following scripture:

it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment - Heb. 9:27

It takes a while to come to terms with reality in this area.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

God is a nasty killing machine.

• Perry
    Perry

See what I mean Oracle? You still think like a witness.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Perry....ummm....no.

I was having a little fun.

Sometimes, using humor can shock people in to realizing that something isn't right with biblical justice.

My hope is that more people will awaken, not just from JW doctrine, but from the entire concept of heavenly judgement.

Peace to you!

Cheers,

The Oracle

• Perry
    Perry

My hope is that more people will awaken, not just from JW doctrine, but from the entire concept of heavenly judgement.

If you are meaning that JW's never really believed in judgment, you are correct. Their view is identical to atheists....you die and that's it. The biblical doctrine of Judgment is a wonderful reality.

I think that you talking more about atheism. Because if there is a Creator, surely we would expect him to judge wouldn't you agree?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

God has no need to judge. He made us all and gave us the power to choose where we want to go.

BTS

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Perry - you wrote -

If you are meaning that JW's never really believed in judgment, you are correct. Their view is identical to atheists....you die and that's it. The biblical doctrine of Judgment is a wonderful reality.

Holy cow. I certainly didn't mean JW's never really believed in judgment.

JW's are the among the most judgemental people I have ever come across. Along with all fundamentalist Christians - passing judgement seems to be an involuntary reaction to everyone and everything.

And as far your viewpoint that the biblical doctrine of Judgement is a wonderful reality...may I suggesst - more research.... and if that doesn't work...therapy.

See, I told you I use humor to shock people towards an awakening.

I hope you find real peace....because the judgemental peace of the biblical variety is petty and superficial.

The Oracle

• Perry
    Perry

Ignoring the question Oracle? If there is a God ....should (ought) he judge?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

God has no need to judge. Why would he? He made us as we are. We choose where we go. We go to what we love most.

BTS

• Perry
    Perry
    He made us as we are.

He did? You think He made you with a sin nature?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit