If god exists you are it. Really.

by outofthebox 10 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Ok. Let's say that god exists. Then he/she/it created the universe. But, from what? If before the universe existed, only god existed, then god created the universe from himself/herself/itself. So, if the fabric of the universe came from god's own fabric (energy), is easy to see that you have a part of god in you. Of course, that's assuming that god exists. Make sense or I am too drunk?

ootb

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

You're on the right track ootb. Tomorrow, re-read this and see if it still makes sense...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It makes sense to me.

We are little parts of God.

God is sitting back taking in all of our experiences.

We are spirits having material experiences.

God created the universe from himself and we are part of him.

John Lennon said it years ago.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

And he nicked it from his guru.

• Borgia
    Borgia

I always maintained that I have the body of a god.........see.....there's the proof.......

Cheers

Borgia

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I believe each and eveyone of us are god, we just need to remember.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You Damn Scientologist get around don't you....bugger off our website!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Makes sense. Funny, that the wt has never arrived at this conclusion. The wt has us as constructs of of god, which he made w his 'fingers'. Churches say that he made man from nothing. In pantheism, we are all 'spirit' of god's 'spirit'. In my view, still connected. In my view, organic, not artificial, per the wt view. It goes along w the scientific evolutionary view, only on a 'spiritual' plane.

S

• poppers
    poppers

Yes, it makes sense. This is what nondualism is all about, the realization that all is one thing in essence, and that you are "it". People get caught up in the mind and identify with "thoughts of me", creating ideas of separation (with a "me" there must necessarily be an "other"), and from ideas of separation comes the creation of ideas of "good and evil" - God and satan. When people realize their essence, however, separation is seen for the illusion that it is.

Here is a very nice animation that illustrates this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwyuQbIb0Xs&feature=channel_page

• Satanus
    Satanus

Occam's razor.

S

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

So how does one go about testing this hypothesis? What sort of experiment may be used to prove or disprove this idea?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit