I hope you don't mind Dave....

by Xena 15 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Dave, bite me! You too Venice! Or whoever you are.

Teejay, for once I agree with everything you wrote.

AlanF

• joelbear
    joelbear

This board is a very human place. I think it shows that we can all, even the gentlest, be pushed too far or can "lose it" when the pressures of life get to us. At those times, we can scream and rant a little here and know that at least a few hear will hear our anguish and reach out to us.

I think this simply proves that we are all human, not many of us here have a perfect record of always behaving or saying the right thing or abstaining from name calling (lord knows I'm guilty of all of them).

You can't take one post or even a series of posts over 2 or 3 days to get a feeling for what another person is like. I think to do that you have to look at a long series of posts and begin to see how people react to a number of different topics and approaches.

In that, this is not unlike real life, although, it probably is an exaggerated version of real life. But, in real life, we all have good days and bad days and we hope that our friends measure us on the totality of us being us, not just on the days when we are being irritating little monsters

Joel

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Xena,

Smart thread, and good post by dave and everyone.

These little squabbles are really nothing to get all upset about, they just apart of life.., real life, sometimes they lead to better understandings and sometimes not.

Since we have an many intelligent people here I think these thing happen with the better out come.

And I think some one is a fool.., if he is too quick to take offense(permanately).

Since it took great effort and rational thinking to get out of the borg in the first place, I sincerly beleive there are not many here that are in that catagory.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Farkel
    Farkel

teejay,

Right on!

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

"Dave, bite me! You too Venice! Or whoever you are."

WHOEVER I AM??? WHAT???? sheesh Alan come on hahhahahhaha!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Dave, I must have missed your post. I will try to find it and comment.

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit