Theocratic Warfare: Thinking Out Loud About "Truth", "Lies" and "Characterization"

by gubberningbody 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Entities, like the GB don't exist. People do. Entities don't make decisions. People do. The people who are making these decisions must feel on a personal level the consequences of the things that they have done or refused to to/undo.

What can be done with the pen?

Research deeply the history of each member, chronicle the behavior over time.

Advertise the individuals widely.

When people feel personally responsible and when they are made to feel personally responsible, then the behavior changes.

Who are these men? What do we know about them?

• Lucky Calamity
    Lucky Calamity

"Outing" the GB is an interesting idea, but proving how devastating their words and actions have been, both individually and collectively would be quite an enormous task, and you'd want a good bunch of lawyers behind you to prove it, and to protect you and me from charges of slander or libel or such. In any event, if such a project is ever to be tackled, I'd be happy to participate, although I have no clue who belongs to the governing body. Surely there is a list of some sort, somewhere.

• yknot
    yknot

List:

Ted Jaracz

John Barr (Jack)

Gerrit Losch

Guy Pierce

Sam Herd

David Splane

Stephen Lett

Geof Jackson

Tony Morris

Perhaps the ideas has merit..... certainly hearing about the lives of the GB individually have helped me discern some of the stupidity of the WTS Like Jaracz being accused of sexual abuse. If he is guilty he is protecting pedos if he is innocent he sees himself protecting wrongly accused men. Either way this accusation plays into his views and voting.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Well, Luck here's the thing. You don't have to lie or slander. All you have to do is find out all that you can. Trivial things, the kinds of shoes they wear, do they have favorite colors, where did they grow up? Did they have mentors? Who were these? Brothers? Sisters? Parents? Did they do well in school? Did any of these ever have any run ins with the law? Credit ratings? Investments? Do they part their hair on the right or on their left?

Do these have any quirks? Words they habitually stumble over? Anything extraordinary? How tall or short are they?

Ask yourself if you'd like the whole world to know these things about you?

When you imagine the signers of the Declaration of Independence... Who do you think of? Do you have any images?

When an article is penned of the sort that we are about to receive from thy bounty, Amen, ala these men....Isn't it then also true to say that this individual... [Show the picture] and these individuals [Show their pictures] are saying this to you?....

You know... "Would you take advice on dress and grooming from this guy?"

No one likes close scrutiny. Certainly not cowards who hide behind the cloak of "Elijah or Elisha" and tell you that "Oh, no... I never said that... JESUS said that...".

What do cowards do when they have the spotlight turned on them?

No, you don't have to break any laws, but these men are arguably celebrities and just like celebrities they simply must expect a certain amount of scrutiny.

Surely if Britney Spears gets the attention she gets every time she does something stupid, certainly it would be reasonable for those of the GC to be more than a little interested in the activities of one of the Vicars of Christ on earth.

Channel to God?

Who could ever blame one of the true believers for becoming very, very interested in their activities.

"What is God saying to them now?...Oooohhhh, could I listen in?"

If they individually begin to squirm, what of it?

How many have committed suicide, died, suffered broken families and emotional trauma for the activities which they've not only inherited, but enhanced and that increasingly so?

• yknot
    yknot

LOL and all under the guise of 1951's 'pure religion'......yet tainted by men's greed and lust.

We are the Catholic Church of Rutherford's era!

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Ok, I'll tell you that I've met Jaracz and I'd characterize his behavior as presumptuous, clipped and roughly military. I worked for years with guys who were 20+ years retired military as my bosses (all of them were retired military) and Ted would have fit in. I was not impressed with him, however I can see that the effeminate men that I've seen who come out of Bethel or who were long-timers would have been his b*tch if they were in jail with him. Nothing particulary brilliant about him at all, no creativity no spark of anything. He was just a head accountant. I could also have seen him work in a concentration camp quite easily with that personality, coldy dismissing any personal pleas for help.

Now here's where some might cry "foul". (and they do). But let us not forget that it is specific people making specific decisions like the ones he's been party to which have resulted in needless death, pain and suffering. I wasn't raised as a JW, and I see those who have had their minds stolen from them yield ground on this. No quarter can be given. Jaracz is guilty AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

If you like I have had friends who killed themselves over (unscriptural) things written and approved by these men, then make a point of it to remember that it isn't Jehovah who did this. It's THIS MAN. It's these men. These SPECIFIC individuals.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Now here's a case http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/margaretrunge/watchtowermurderletter.jpg where the elders were advised that a confessed murderer was not to be reported to the authorities. Their concern was more for this person having smoked a joint.

Specific individuals did this. I pick the head of the Service desk in 1992. Now since Jaracz is over that dept, it is Jaracz who says "Don't turn this murderer over to the authorities."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your looking for acountability,from "Social Retards"...............It`s not going to Happen!!..............OUTLAW

• silent
    silent

And that's why devotion to them is so dangerous. People just have to simply apply Bible truth and make sure they don't get caught up in wrong things or some twisted line of reason that attempts to discredit the factual. If you put your trust in nobles or the son of earthling man (that includes the GB) then you are doing something you've been commanded not to do. It makes more sense to "entertain" what they say but then research it yourself, make your own personal decision, and keep it between you and Jehovah. I've never seen such a group of uneduated, unloving, and outright dumb people in my life. I'm shocked at the realities of it all but glad to know...

sign me silent

• lancelink
    lancelink

"LOL and all under the guise of 1951's 'pure religion'......yet tainted by men's greed and lust.

We are the Catholic Church of Rutherford's era!"

Nope, sorry ! You are the Catholic church of Rutherfords era,,, Many on this site and myself are no longer any part of it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit