GB grapevine news

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

IW,

: The GB grapevine news is that one of the older GB members conscientiously no longer feels he is one of the anointed

Hell, I could have told the old geezer that! Why would God want manipulators, liars and murderers to run his Kingdom?

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

One,

Don't think of it as a negative, maybe it's a bit of good. Somebody is thinking and coming to significant conclusions and realizations about themselves, this is good.

Maybe they'll take this ball and run with it, I hope so!

IW

• JeffT
    JeffT

If not you should be. The 1940's Nazi's on the moon is straight out of "Rocket Ship Galileo."

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

LOL, Farkel, now that's a visual!

I can see it right now, you standing on the platform (not stage of course) at the Patterson "Educational" complex, in the audience the GB attentively listening to your repertoire of the many funny and true things you've said around here! and H20!

WOW, man, if that ever happens I want to be there!!!!

IW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bendrr

Good one. Reports a few months ago of water ice at one of the poles of the moon. For all i know the could be bases on the moon. The technology exists, there only needs to be a strategic justification. Bases could, but wouldn't need to be manned. The chinese are heading there. Russia had a long term plan for mars.

SS on the grapevine

• evilchicken
    evilchicken

hello islandwoman..

Now this got my attention. Who was the older memember that renounced his claim to be of the anointed. More importantly if this is true, which I doubt...this would have serious implications. I mean after all they have trashed younger ones who started partaking for years... Saying that only those who had decades of dedicated(JW) experience could be the only ones who had a real anointing. Secondly they would have to give a reason why the brother was asked to leave the governing buddy.
    But I wish this was true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit