GB grapevine news

by IslandWoman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

The GB grapevine news is that one of the older GB members conscientiously no longer feels he is one of the anointed (yeah I guess there's still one or two who still have a conscience) , personal discussions have gone on about it, but nothing else.

Not a big news item but I found it very interesting, the "cracking" at the top continues!

IW

• Satanus
    Satanus

IW

Grapevine has it that the american military has bases on the moon.

SS

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

"Grapevine has it that the american military has bases on the moon."

SS,

Wow! Which moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IW

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

what grapevine?

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

"what grapevine?"

The GB buddies and friends grapevine of course!

Orangefatcat, great screen name!

IW

• Martini
    Martini

IW,
    Your news is as thin ice that is "cracking". Try providing a valid source next time.

Martini

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Martini,

Thanks for the advice.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Next we'll discover that the majority of them are atheists but lack the 'nads to say so.

Watchtower, January 2014:
    "It's about power; the exercise of power. That is why we promoted and manipulated the jehovah sock puppet all these years. Some will claim that the sock-puppet is a reflection of a "higher reality" but if that is the case we are certainly unaware of it. As far as we know, sometimes a sock puppet is just a sock puppet.

Some will claim that the sock-puppet gave meaning and direction to their lives; we'll let them speak for themselves. As for us, all we can say now is that the puppet show is over, folks. We're tired, and we're going to take the fortunes you've given us and live out the rest of our days in relative luxury at our secret retreat at Rockaway Beach."

• one
    one

iw,

i feel like i have been conditioned to beleve anything from the gb (negative of course)

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Saint Satan:
    You're way behind the times dude!
    There was a little story in the paper a few years ago that evidence of water was found on the moon by a "military spacecraft". The story was buried way back where they put the obits and stories about the local 4-H club.
    I got news for you buddy, there's probably a population of thousands on the moon. (humorous follows) The nazis made it there from their base in Antartica back in the 40's and the Soviets soon after. The first and subsequent moon missions involved space battles to neutralize those bases.
    Ok, I'm kidding and I'm sure you were too.
    Seriously tho, a story about a GB member reconsidering his "annointed" status really needs some more backup. So I'd like to hear more.
    mike.

I may not like what you have to say, but many men gave their lives for your right to say it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit