Jeff Foxworthy on JW's

by Outaservice 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Yeah, Poppers! What Rebel8 said - "'cause the world revolves around them..."

Here are a few more gems of cluelessness...: "We are people who appreciate a little humor when it's not derogatory or cutting...." Clueless!!!

"I'm a JW. but yeah, i dont REALLY knock on all the doors at Home Depot, ... i think the next time i go to home depot(my mom works there anyways) I'm gonna go to all the doors and knock on them, and then watch ppls reactions, because PERSONALY, I'm just random like that!" Oh, you wild thing, you!! People's reactions are going to be "Look at that moron! Who is she?? Oh, a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS - well, that explains it!!"

Clueless!! crazy

"Its funny how much people think we are silly because our houses are clean , we own a few suits , and instead of being too drunk to watch a baseball game we'd rather be sober enough to talk about one...." As if they'd ever be allowed to actually GO to a 'worldly' event with the National Anthem being played, competitive sports glorified, and so on!

Dunno if that's really from Jeff Foxworthy, but - Good one, OutaService! Zid

• John Doe
    John Doe

Definitely not Foxworthy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit