UP ALL NIGHT........................

by Warlock 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Drinking.

I feel like ooompa.....................sometimes.

Warlock

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

What's up hun? Having a rough time lately?

nj

• Warlock
    Warlock
    What's up hun? Having a rough time lately?

Yup, plus it doesn't help to have it in your genes.

Thanks for caring.

Warlock

• rebel8
  • snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, my ...

Here's a and a .

I care.

Sylvia

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's 1 am and I haven't been arrested

Yet

Cheers

Chris

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Well, hang in there. You know we are here for you and if you wanna talk PM me.

You're a pain in the A$$ but I still loves ya!

nj

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Hope you finally got some rest.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Take care, War. I'm sure there is hope for you because I've found that if I can rise above things, just about anyone can. I am not a strong person, yet I find ways to survive. I always fight to survive. So I make it through junk and overcome junk. People ask me, "How did you make it through that? How do you do it? I couldn't do it. I'm not as strong as you." But they don't realize that I'm not strong. I just don't give up. That's how I can kick people's a$$es at pinball. I'm tellin' ya, if I can overcome and make it through hardstuff, anyone can. f a person wants to badly enough, there is strength to be found and there is a way. Trust me. When you get knocked down. Get up again. Always. Even if you have to lie there for a while, still fight your way back to your feet.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Dont do what I did one night drinking......oven fried fries at 4am after a night shift....can someone say smoke alarm! There are others like you. see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit