Did you get sick after you went to an assembly ?

by greenhornet 16 Replies latest watchtower medical

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Yes, we always got sick. These venues were not made for entire families to be there for the entire day, sit with you lunch under your ass and be in such close crowded quarters for 3 days.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Last assembly, after listening to the part "how wise it is for youngsters to avoid higher education", I wanted to vomit. I dont know why... did you have similar experience???

Albert

• chicken little
    chicken little

300 went down with stomach problems when the "clever brother" in charge of catering did not know how to handle warm meat for the lunch. Circuit assemblies meant sore throats. District conventions....usually hyperthermia....outside in freezing cold stadiums all day.

Post traumatic stress disorder when reality hits in after the convention.

Twitching, spasms when the next location is announced...anyone had those?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

greenhornet .... was that you ? and now you're in the states? that would be SO weird.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

My kids always got sick after assemblies and conventions. Pink eye, colds, you name it. They always ended up with something bad that just wouldn't go away.

• flipper
    flipper

GREENHORNET- I got sick while sitting AT the assembly. Sick and tired

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I always got ill when I entered the women's bathroom. The things going on in there were always atrocious - kids constantly being beat - mothers competing to see who could slap their kid's bare ass the longest. Kids screaming for mercy over something trivial. Very large sisters adjusting themselves (where do you find unmentionables that size?) and my all time favorite would be the mothers openly breast feeding some very large offspring that should have been weened years ago.

No More Kool Aid: I did not have to sit with my lunch under my ass. I could not eat for days (either during or after)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit