Is it possible that the WT society will soon collapse like a house of cards?

by BonaFide 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think it's going to be in several parts I think there is going to be a gradual cooling for a few years and then a big crash and then some more cooling of the half that's left then some more cooling then crash...

I think it will go down in steps some bigger than others!

• davegod
    davegod

The end is near, the end is near! Sound familiar? Jesus was prophecy fulfilled, right? That would explain why the religions preceding Christianity immediately fell apart. As soon as Hindus and Buddhists heard of him they converted. It would also explain why the Muslims never came to exist. After all, once Christianity took foot, there was no need for a new prophet.

As long is there is a willing ear, there will be a flapping tongue. Get over it and move on.

• iceguy
    iceguy

The thing that may finally kill the WTS is the retention rate for born ins, nearly 70% leave the WTS.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Who knows how long it will take for the WT to collapse, if ever. But, if there is anything that will do them in, it is the information that is available in the privacy in ones home, on the internet.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

I hope I live long enough to see it, but I think they have too many aces up their sleeves.

We need someone with all the trump cards…………………I wonder!!!!!

KT

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

There are still way too many people that refuse to do their own thinking. They put enough money into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund to keep them going. They believe everything the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger tells them, no matter if it is a blatant lie. They pio-sneer, and think of no greater blessings. They refuse to ask questions. True, they lose a few--but most of the long ins are going to be there for life.

The hope is to prevent them from having results in field circus. A few will get discouraged, despite the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger telling them not to. But, if they are getting zero results in the territory, at least they are not going to replace the ones that die in the cancer or that do find their way out. Even there, all too many are proud to have unbaptized publishers--they scare them from alternate sources way too early in the game, not giving them a chance to see for themselves that they do not want to become witlesses.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Unfortunately, they have a buzz scripture for everything. Anything that is happening currently, they can point to a scripture and say, "see, it even says right here in the Bible that 'the greater number' would cool off'. I don't know about you, but 'as for me and my household', we are going to stick around and serve Jehovah. Remember, he that endures to the end is the one that will be saved."

• Gayle
    Gayle

I didn't think I would see the Berlin Wall go down like it did. Of course, many of the older Russians still miss Communism and old ways. Of course, several JWs will still hold on to their beliefs no matter, but its 'empire' is weakening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit