Birthday Beheadings

by darthfader 10 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

We went to our granddaughter’s birthday party this weekend (My wife's first ever)…

and no one was beheaded…

I kept waiting for someone to call for the head of so and so, but alas, we'll have to wait for the next one.

Darth Fader

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Birthdays in the old days used to be so much more fun..Play games,Have a few dinks,Chop off someones Head and have a piece of cake..I miss the good old days..................................LOL...OUTLAW

• Colton
    Colton

Nothing brings joy to a child like a good ol' fashioned beheading.

• blondie
    blondie

Perhaps weddings should be forbidden because of these beheadings.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/02/11/india.wedding.beheading/index.html

• I quit!
    I quit!

We went to our granddaughter’s birthday party this weekend (My wife's first ever)…

and no one was beheaded…

Well then you're not going to the right kind of birthday parties. We always behead someone. Usually as the cake is being served.

• viva
    viva

I went to two birtday parties last week. No one was beheaded.

• loosie
    loosie

Wow when I went to the party supplies store, I didn't see any beheading supplies or party favors. maybe they don't behead in the midwest.

• boyzone
    boyzone

I went to a birthday with a beheading once. Bit the head right off an iced teddy bear. Yum.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Dat becuz u b focusin on da rong thing. Jebus didd't sela-brate his birf-day. Dat mene we shuldd't pay it no neva mind also.

***ouch....tongue stuck to far back into cheek****

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

New Light came down from the mountain and something bad happened. (Watch THE TEN COMMANDMENTS)
    Maybe the Governing Body should stop issuing New Light.

Congrats on attending a birthday party, congrats to the g-daughter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit