"I think I'm paranoid" - Garbage

by lurk3r 10 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I'm a BIT of a conspiracist so perhaps take this with a grain of salt...

Mexico. USA. Drugs. Chaos. Solution? Swine Flu? I can"t wait to see if they close the border over this...You can't argue the timing on all of this is pretty incredible.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Your not Paranoid Lurks! We ARE closing the Mexican boarder so the Canadian/Australian invasion of America can begin! You will be our slaves...strike while America is weakest, ha ha ha!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Does this mean they are going to make more Crocodile Dundee movies? I might go into exile....

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Could there be other motives?

This could be interesting to kick around.

Wonder if this is what all the plastic coffins are for?

Is the this episode of "quarantine and kill"?

There were plans in place last year to start pandemic prep co-ordinating with local communities and churches for drills/vaccine distribution.

excerpt:

It seems that starting in Jan.2009 there will be drills and exercises for PODs to respond to CRI-like scenerios. This is part of the National Infrastructure Protection Plan.

POD (Point of Dispensing) locations are where the public or certain other groups would go to receive life saving antibiotics or other medical during a large scale public health emergency.

read more here.....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/167100/1/Will-Your-KH-Participate-in-Drills

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Right you are Bond. Their going to close the Mexican border so the US forces can't run away! The invading forces are going to be made up of unusual folk too. We may chuckle at them now, but I think the midgets are gonna kick ass - MUCH harder to see THEM coming. Also, even though they may LOOK innocent, the siamese conjoined twins are a force to be reckoned with as well. TWO guns per "person"! Of course, after the whole ordeal, they will vacation in Britian...which is ALWAYS a treat, as the other twin gets drive for a change.

lurk3r

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Perhaps Cameo - Those coffins have to be for SOMETHING dammit. Perhaps it's time to change the hepa filter on my air cleaner and watch the show...because thats all you pretty much can do. Let's hope not though.

lurk3r

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Then again, this could be another "sleight of hand" trick.

Get the people looking in another direction while the real deal is going down somewhere else!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If they put a virus in every "big Mac" and "Wopper" burger they would wipe out all Americans.....damn fatties! Hey, Croc Dundee is a religion down under....."that's not a knife...THIS is a knife!"

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

That Arnold character from Green Acres ain't look'n so cute now is he?

• manicmama
    manicmama

aahhh! And I thought this topic was going to be about music! I loved that song when it came out and my daughter played it all the time. Reminded me of all the JW's that I knew.........

manicmama

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit