stars without makeup SHOCKERS !!!!!!!

by caliber 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I have an extremely hard time with the first 2 pics. Are they BOTH supposed to be Heather Locklear?! There is NO WAY the first one could possibly be her. If I am living in denial with this observation, I think I will just choose to stay here. I always figured her as one of ones with the most natural beauty out of the bunch.

It's impossible to make Katherine Heigl look anything less than beautiful, cause that she is. Uma too.

Poor Farrah and her cancer troubles. The second photo looks as though perhaps she is getting out of cancer treatment? Perhaps a milk bone would liven her up? She was tops in her hey day though.

lurk3r

• caliber
    caliber

Lurk3r,

I agree with you we should not come down hard on anyone.. life is full of challenge , heartache

and sorrow ... all the more reason why we should seek to be supportive and understanding with our fellowman.

Life can take it's toll on us ! These pictures show that we are indeed like the flowers of the field that blossom

but too must fade away . I seek not to judge or belittle but to face reality & therefore seek compassion for our

fellow earth travelers .

Cal

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Feb. 22, 2009 (below)

Born 1933

Good genetics or a deal with the debbil?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit