stars without makeup SHOCKERS !!!!!!!

by caliber 22 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

Before you judge yourself to harshly ...just get into the real world girls !!!!

Look how even the stars can look sometimes !!!!

Cheer up.. hold your head up high

How do those cool male stars look after in their fifties or later ?

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, hell, some of them still look great, some even better. It's just that stupid societal conditioning. I do, however agree with your point.

• caliber
    caliber

I was expecting a big pat on the back for posting this...where is it ? .......... tee hee hee !!

What's up with the tongue thing with these guys anyway ?

Caliber

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, you get one, and you probably will in the a.m. Shoot, I'm 39 and probably don't look as good as those guys. At least I'm saner.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well it's made me feel better anyway - i've always said i'd look great with my own make up artist and fashion stylist, plus someone to airbrush my photos lol. J Lo still looks gorgeous tho without her make up. It's nice to remind ourselves tho that we all look the same without our make up on!

• ninja
    ninja

stars WITH makeup shockers

• Satanus
    Satanus

Britney ALWAYS looks good. Not that her looks makes her a person of higher value.

S

• caliber
    caliber

I've always said I'd look great with my own make up artist and fashion stylist, plus someone to airbrush my photos

This is so true... I was watching an information channel TV program about male runway models..they are so dolled up

with make and stuff that they said they feel very feminine . One of them said many times when the photos come out

later he doesn't even recognize himself many times !

Caliber

• caliber
    caliber

Say Ninja ... do you get quite a few lookers there in Scotland ?

• caliber
    caliber
    True beauty is a person whose personality is wonderful through and through. Beauty is more than skin deep, which means: to have beauty, you must be a good person. Have you ever met a person who is ugly on the outside, but once you get to know them, their nice personality makes them more attractive to you?
    Similar quote: "Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes clear to the bone" - not sure who said it, but it is correct. So whomever is reading this, please remember: Beauty is only skin deep, so work on your attitude more instead of pampering yourself. Your inner beauty will shine out- without the use of makeup.

(a thought provoking quote from a chat site)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit