RAY FRANZ TODAY

by Scott77 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Mouthy, can you please ask Ray if he is planning on bring out another edition of COC? I wonder if he has any more predictions on likely future doctrinal changes, etc.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Mouthy,

You did not respond to what yadda yadda 2

ask you. By the way, what is new about Ray as we move through 2010? Any updates yet? Thank you all who have contributed to this thread. I believe all your contributions are insightful. Please,keep up.

Scott77

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, Scott77, if you want to know what Ray's thinking why not contact him at [email protected] rather than going through a secondary's source interpretation.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Bloodie,

Thank you alot for the email. I am gonna email him for sure. Meanwhile, I am surprised, this thread has generated or attracted 1654 viewers. I bet some are current active dubs who read it just for new information but are still afraid to post something. Please, what do you think?

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

I recently spoke to Ray Franz. He told me good news. There has been a new recent translation of Crisis Of Conscience into Greek and Hungarian language, something that will definately keep him busy. I think this is a milestone for Ray's outstanding book.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

Bringing back this thread to the top as a tribute to our great apostate Ray Franz for the benefit of our newbies. Please, do not be mad against me. :D

Scott77

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am thinking about him today. A friend bought In Search of Christian Freedom for me. It should arrive in Mexico next week. REALLY looking forward to reading it.

• Tenacious
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

We think and talk about Ray Franz quite a bit. He, to this day, is having an incredible impact on people leaving this terrible cult. Even though he passed away, he is speaking from the grave with is informative books. You rock Ray!

We often wonder if there may someday be another Ray Franz. It would be awesome for one of the GB members or high up member to spill the beans on what is really happening in Crooklyn. Maybe someone out there has a flash drive with lots of juicy tidbits. Wishful thinking, huh?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We often wonder if there may someday be another Ray Franz. It would be awesome for one of the GB members or high up member to spill the beans on what is really happening in Crooklyn. Maybe someone out there has a flash drive with lots of juicy tidbits. Wishful thinking, huh?

Have you seen the GB members speak on JW TV? If so, then you will probably also conclude that is "wishful thinking". I don't think these guys have anything informative or enlightening to reveal. They seem to be brain-dead drones.

Perhaps there may be someone "high up" that eventually defects, but I suspect that those who are really "in power" do some serious scrutinizing and vetting of anyone considered for promotion to "Helper" or "GB" of even their minions. They likely learned their lesson from the Ray Franz fiasco. They'd have been sooo much better off to just let "sleeping dogs lie".

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit