I SAW/MET TWO JWS TODAY

by badboy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM

• Heaven
    Heaven

I thought about the scientific discoveries they discount, like the age of the earth, certain medical procedures, evolution of life, and so on...

ziddina ... soooo true! They make wild jumps in their articles that have no connection and absolutely no basis in fact or even Scriptural reasoning. Many a time I have been left with the thought of "I don't agree" or "I don't get that from this". I was not aware that they plagiarized articles from other magazines. I'm shakin' my head. It doesn't surprise me that they change these somewhat as they risk legal action copying it word for word.

badboy... Sounds like you lucked out! You aren't disappointed, are you? Or perhaps you were looking forward to some interesting (?) debate(s). I, personally, have much better things to do ... like rotate the tires on my jeep!

• badboy
    badboy

I AM A BIT DISAPPOINTED.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Did you tell him your phone number?!

They might be back this week some time cos the new WT and Awake are out - do bear in mind that this is a Bank holiday weekend.

• badboy
    badboy

I DID TELL HIM MY TELEPHONE NUMBER,HE WROTE IN A NOTEBOOK

• african GB Member
  • badboy
    badboy

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

badboy, i lost the number.... can you please tell me again?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

You've got to be kidding they are actually now exploiting the economic downturn as something that was prophesied and

the environment too, sheesh these people are hard up to push literature !

I'd like to know more on what they're trying to use, they've really have turned up the bullshit parameter to new level if thats the case.

• badboy
    badboy

They were actually they were looking or people worried about the economic situation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit