Sick Highlights 2009 Yearbook =Bosnian Witnesses claim divine protection from Jehovah??

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Borgia
    Borgia

During the war a brother after seeing his fellow Witnesses executed for their nuetrality, he being the last one alive, compromised and joined the army {as you would} the yearsbook states "three months later he returned home due to illness..................the life he tried to save by compromising he lost prematurely due to sickness..." Lesson = Jehovah kills compromisers in the end!

I wonder what illness that was..........and whether or not he already had that......

{P.197} "But they often experienced Jehovah's protective hand....Twice our apartment was bombed just moments after we left it...."

Jehovah's hand or dumb luck? What about the poor neigbours who were blown away...or the brothers who DIDN'T make it out alive? Did they not pray hard enough? Or was it not "Jehovah's will."

No the neigbours should have joined in the preaching work....... often.....so not always......raises interesting questions.....

Cheers

Borgia

• Gill
    Gill

Usual WT BS!

They don't change, do they?

• VM44
    VM44

"But they often experienced Jehovah's protective hand....Twice our apartment was bombed just moments after we left it...."

It is nice that they were not at home when the apartment was bombed, but how is that proof tha "Jehovah's protective hand" was involved?

Is that a scientific conclusion? I don't think so.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jehovah allowed the Orthodox family next door to die instead.....damn Babylonians!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I know an Orthadox family from Bosnia, and they were saved. So was my doctor who is originally from Bosnia. Maybe they had divine protection too.

W

• iceguy
    iceguy

I thought the FDS said Jehovah does not protect individuals but JW's as a whole?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit