Sick Highlights 2009 Yearbook =Bosnian Witnesses claim divine protection from Jehovah??

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

DONT YOU HATE THIS! Witnesses claiming Jehovah saved them while thousands around them, including brothers die!! {P.169} During the war a brother after seeing his fellow Witnesses executed for their nuetrality, he being the last one alive, compromised and joined the army {as you would} the yearsbook states "three months later he returned home due to illness...the life he tried to save by compromising he lost prematurely due to sickness..." Lesson = Jehovah kills compromisers in the end!

{P.197} "But they often experienced Jehovah's protective hand....Twice our apartment was bombed just moments after we left it...."

Jehovah's hand or dumb luck? What about the poor neigbours who were blown away...or the brothers who DIDN'T make it out alive? Did they not pray hard enough? Or was it not "Jehovah's will."

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its called hideous bullshit propaganda ,

Its like when they say that god saved the kingdom hall from destruction from a hurricane,

but they also never state that there were many other surrounding buildings that were also saved from destruction including other churches.

The writers at HQ are professional spin doctors of bullshit , the alarming sad part of it people actuality eat this crap up

and believe in it.

• loosie
    loosie
    or the brothers who DIDN'T make it out alive?

I guess they didn't put in enough field service time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So..The JW who used his brain lived 3 months longer,than the JW`s that did`nt use thier brain!................Lesson Learned:Don`t listen to the WBT$ and live longer!.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• villabolo
    villabolo

I heard they made similar boasts during WWII when Hitlers V rockets were hitting England.

• sspo
    sspo

People die and some survive disasters, surgeries, sickness no matter what religion or no religion you belong to.

For the religious person they see the hand of god everywhere. Interesting how the mind works.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

and the witnesses called at my door when I wanted to know the truth about 1935 - A MIRACLE!

• boyzone
    boyzone

Its pure subjective spin as usual. If a KH is bombed during the war or a bro dies, its time and unforseen occurance. If a KH is missed on a bombing raid or a bro has a narrow escape its Jehovah's protection.

Either way they win.

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Disgusting reasoning

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jah will protect you......only if it's his "will" to do so......if it fits into his "plan." my ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit