THE 2ND VISIT FROM THE ELDERS-----AUDIO RECORDING IS UP ONLINE!!!!!!!!

by Hobo Ken 19 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

@ Amha'-aret Hobo kens brother was there at his request. He wanted him to hear what had to be said in the hope that something might strike a chord and make him think. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to have happened , as HK said, he ended up testifying against him at the judicial committee.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Thanks Iknowall558

So he wasn't one of the elders? I thought his brother was there in that role.

Mind you, what you say is almost worse!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Yes, Hobo's brother is an elder and was there by request by Hobo. As has been said, the brother eventually testified against Hobo. Just wait until you hear what his accusation was.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Reniaa, where are you? I'd love to hear what you think of what the elders are saying.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

>ninja

Aye man this particular visit will be in three parts, then my convo with the Ronster will be going up as one podcast.

I can't wait.

It was what sent him over the edge to try and get me DF'd. Does the Bible not say that an elder should not be self willed......

>password

Lol @ Reniaa comment. perhaps she's off listening to them just now to prepare her next scud missle (topical) but applicable.

hobo

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

>clueless

I knew I would eventually get DF'd but it wasn't about patience ,although the JC's coming up required spades of it, as well as extreme restraint.

It was about trying to wake up my brother and others but ,sadly he's still in, but from what I hear deeply troubled.

It was worth it to listen to the supposed reasoning from the "Glorious ones". Made me see how right it was to be no part of it.

hobo

• choosing life
    choosing life

Bookmarking. Thanks.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

> choosing life

ty. spread the word.

Hobo.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I couldn't understand very well! Lol love the accent. The wife and I are planning a trip across the pond in a few years we'll have to get together and you can tell us the story face to face over a pint or three! Our treat!

(I probably still couldn't understand but I'd be drunk so I wouldn't care as much! lol)

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

>mkr32208

Absolutely.

Matt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit