THE 2ND VISIT FROM THE ELDERS-----AUDIO RECORDING IS UP ONLINE!!!!!!!!

by Hobo Ken 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

This is the first part of my visit from my Brother who is an elder and the P.O. of my old congregation.

Billed as a Shepherding visit for our benefit , it eventually results in both of these elders testifying against me in a judicial committee.

The webpage is called deathorobedience.blogspot.com

You can hear all the audio from the first visit also.

The link to the audio is below.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/tartanpodcast/doro_5.mp3

It's also on itunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=310612127

H.K.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Transcript? There are some of us that is deaf. I would appreciate one.

Thx

Yiz

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I wish there was video. Ya'll have an accent.

lisa

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Yiz I'm sorry to learn that is a problem for you. Unfortunately I do not have the resources i.e. time, to make a transcript of all the audio as it's just too much material and I work full time. I did make some for my own personal use at the judicial meetings to avoid showing my hand that the previous visits had been recorded.

There are a few written blog posts I have put up on the site which cover some of the things dicussed at the time and I will add more in the future.

I hope to cover all the topics in written form that will be in the entire series of podcasts which is not yet complete.

Sorry again.

If anyone with a good ear and fast typing skills feels up to the job of doing transcripts for me then great.

H.K.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Well lisa it the JC. part of this series WAS going to be covertly filmed with the assistance of a national U.K. broadcaster, but unfortunately it didn't work out due to timing issues. They were making a program about persons leaving JWs and needed someone who was going through it currently.

They came and interviewed me , took an hour or so of interview footage and it was going to the head of production for the go ahead. but needless to say Judicial matters don't wait for tv companies to approve budgets etc and the moment passed.

It would have been mega but I'm happy with what I have. As far as I'm aware no Jw has got audio from 1st visit- --2nd visit--- - judicial--- appeal meeting-. on the internet so far.

Hope it has the desired effect.

H.K.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

How can they bring your brother to it? I thought family member elders had to stay out of those kinds of matters...seems odd to me.

• cluless
    cluless

Hobo Ken

You have more patience than I.

• ninja
    ninja

paul will be thrilled.......he's about to be famous worlwide........he he

• ninja
    ninja

are you going to put on the audio from the hall with ronnie?......where he is hoist by his own petard

• Gerard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit