If Goverment admits ET's exist how will JW's deal with it?

by outofservice 12 Replies latest jw friends

• jws
    jws

I have a friend who left the JWs, but has since drifted to other fringe religious organizations and tends to be into conspiracy theories.

He looked into the subject of aliens on the web. He went through all of the details about photographs, etc. arguments pro and con, etc. After a lengthly wind-up, he told me he came to the conclusion it's demons. I could hardly keep from bursting out laughing when he told me.

As far as the JWs, I don't know whether they've ever took a stand on either side. I could have sworn I heard somebody from the platform say it's possible that God created other worlds. If they've never taken a stand either way, they can spin any such discovery to suit their needs.

*IF* aliens do show up, I would imagine the religious reaction might depend on what kind of religion the aliens have (if any). If they call their God anything close to the name the Judeo Christians do, they'll be saying it's all connected and we worship the same God. If they come up with another God, they'll be saying they were created by Satan.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The writing department will concoct a story about them being of some biblical "class" and give detailed explanations about there being an antitype of the ETs in scripture. Then they will flash back to old light about Jehovah residing in the Pleiades, and say they predicted the arrival of ETs in some future version of the Proclaimers book.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

JWs won't accept anything they can't reconcile with their belief system. This is why they deny evolution despite all the evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit