If Goverment admits ET's exist how will JW's deal with it?

by outofservice 12 Replies latest jw friends

• outofservice
    outofservice

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21/astronaut-says-were-not-alone/

Not a debate on whether they exist. I personally believe the universe is far too vast for us to be the only creation out there. Also God put life on one planet and that is it? He sits around doing nothing? Anyway my question is if the government or some other agency comes out with undeniable proof of life on other planets how will the Dubs react? I know I have always heard the argument humans have to make an answer for sovereignty right? I say humans yes but the other life out there is probably not human. Just wonder what crazy thing they would come up with.

• iceguy
    iceguy

They will say its Demon's!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

It's satan and his demons.

• outofservice
    outofservice

Yea I guess your right there still in the dark ages everything is demonic . Burn em at the stake.It's not like were in the 21st centuary and there are amazing discoveries everyday.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ will convince Jehovah`s Witness`s they have known about aliens all along and were actually the first to discover them.......................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

They'll be talking about life on UR-ANUS...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I knew a JW who believed there was life on other planets, but maintained that these other life forms were not allowed to contact us because the vicinity of the earth was under quarentine because of sin and the "sovereignty issue".

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I knew a JW who believed there was life on other planets, but maintained that these other life forms were not allowed to contact us because the vicinity of the earth was under quarentine because of sin and the "sovereignty issue".

So the WBT$ Makes rules and has a JW Franchise on other Planet`s!..Makes sense to me!!........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thats easy, they deny it ...they don't believe what the authorities say anyway

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I think there is a plan to stage an outrageous show sometime in the near future.

You know...aliens landed and now they are here to give us direction so we can save the planet.

Maybe this is what it will take to get their "one world scheme" together.

You can read all about it in the Handbook for a New Paradigm trilogy.

(pt. 2 ) "Becoming" ( pt. 3) "Embracing the Rainbow"

It's all about the aliens coming to lead us to building a paradise earth.

And by the way....a lot of stuff in the book sounds very WatchTower-esque. So I think it will fall right in line with some of the WT teachings. And what may seem exceptional, will soon be "new light". Fantastic "new light"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit