Did Adam & Eve have bellybuttons?

by Colton 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Colton
    Colton

Discuss.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Since they were created naked the lint traps weren't necessary.

W

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

Probably not. According to the bible, they weren´t born from the womb of a woman, and no umbellicocord was present. Why would the have a bellybutton?

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I say no...because of the absence of the umbillical cord. The belly button is called the "umbillicus" for a reason. Simply put, it's a scar left when the umbillical cord is cut, shrivels, and drops off. Adam and Eve were not born of woman, so therefore there would be no umbillucus.

• out4good3
    out4good3

I'm beginning to think that whole story of Adam and Eve is BS. B

But, that's another thread.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

I'm beginning to think that whole story of Adam and Eve is BS. B

But, that's another thread.

I personally think it is lol. But I'm just saying...for argument's sake...if they did exist, they didn't have belly buttons lol.

• Colton
    Colton

Why do men have nipples?

• magoo
    magoo

..........of coarse they had belly buttons.......the umbilical cord went all the way up to heaven................

magoo

• Amazing
    Amazing

Speculation: Since I accept evolution as scientific fact, then I believe that Adam and Eve were fully evolved humanoid offspring whom God selected and gave souls, making them sentient self-aware beings. So, they should have had belly-buttons ... I hope so ... but, I don't know ... I was not there.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

See "Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained" (1958) page 21. Adam is sitting naked in the garden, and he does NOT have a belly button. Positive proof.... The WT was there, you know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit