Does anyone have a scan? - JUNE 15 2009 WT Study Edition

by Ultimate Reality 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

This one has an important article on the Faithful Steward and the Governing Body. Cannot find one anywhere...

Thank you in advance!

• blondie
    blondie

The release of the WTS tend to vary based on country. I doubt that US jws have seen this in their KHs yet.

• winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

I saw it last weekend at hall. It was still in boxes, and - as I always do- flipped thru it pages. That article caught my attention and I even thought "This is gonna cause some stirr at jw-net". Didn't read it all. A quick look at the subtitles and that was it.

Sorry, It never ocurred to me to get one, scan it and post it here. Let's see if I get a hold of one next weekend.

• AnnOMaly
  • AnnOMaly
  • AnnOMaly
  • AnnOMaly
  • AnnOMaly
  • sir82
    sir82

The chuckle-headed writers can't even see how they shoot themselves in the foot with this.

(Paragraph 15) "...Christians who have truly received this anointing do not demand special attention. They do not believe that their being of the anointed gives them special insights beyond what even some experienced members of the "great crowd" may have."

Hello?

So why should anybody listen to any of the anointed, even the "Governing Body", if they don't have any "special insights"?

I also love the idea of a whole article describing how vitally important the GB are, an article to be studied by all 7 million JWs, and yet somehow this is not "demanding special attnetion".

Idiots.

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

Thank you Ann!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit