Introducing me.

by mraimondi 31 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, you're not a Dub, you're family aren't Dubs, your girlfriend isn't a Dub, so are you doing some sort of anthropological study of how ex-cult members spend their time?

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ah! You WORK with a Dub and you're curious and you don't want to be recognized. Hey, maybe your co-worker is a member here. Let's see, who could it be????

StAnn

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

"mondi, you seem to know the meaning of troll, you have been here before!

of course i've been here before. I've lurked for months.

and troll is an internet meme, i attend a few forums having to do with my art and college. I know what it means, of course.

• asilentone
    asilentone

We will be watching you to see if you are a troll or not. I think that you are until you prove us otherwise.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

yes, what a wonderful way of thinking. seems like you have been truly enlightened.

do all new members get this treatment just because they dont want to give their life story?

cant make too many posts, so im going to refrain from now on, hopefully that calms you down a bit :)

btw, when you get disfellowshipped lately, doesnt the person on the podium say

"xxx xxx is no longer one of jehovahs witnesses"

?

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ray, we are a naturally suspicious group. Been lied to by the WTS for so long that we find it difficult to trust anyone.

Welcome, anyway.

I don't know what they announce from the platform nowadays. I'll leave that to the faders to answer for you.

I'm going to bed. Good night, All.

StAnn

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

be suspicious and making public accusations (marking) are different things.

:(

oh well. theres my 10 posts. used em up so quick! Im sure that prevents spam, nice measure. i might use that for my forum.

anyway, school tomorrow. and i mean college. ;)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome mraimondi! High Five, Man! Glad to hear you're NOT a witness. Me neither but I have some family that are including my dad and on and off my mom had us 'study' when we were kids . What classification is that.... Fringe non-JW?

Soooo... I'm gonna throw a guess out. You're not a witness but.... someone, possibly very close, is pressuring you to join. OR

A friend of yours is a JW and has decided to burn his kids' Smurf kiddie pool because it has 'demons' on it?

Funny story... my mom, who studied and got baptized years later, gave me a Poppa Smurf when I was a kid. I still have it! Not sure if the Smurf pool story is true but it wouldn't surprise me.

Heaven

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You are an artist!

There are quite a few artists that post here. I hope some of them will drop by to welcome you and post a link to share some of their artwork with you.

I look forward to having you join in.

Maybe there will be an intelligent discussion on here soon.

Cameo-d

@St Ann: Who died and made you Grill Master?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Heartiest welcome to our paranoid little community, Mondi!

(C'mon you guys, play nice with the new kid.) Hope you stick around.

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit