Introducing me.

by mraimondi 31 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, I'll jump in here. mraimondi, are you male or female? Are you an active JW, inactive, fading, da'd, df'd, or an ubm? What country are you from? Are you married, got kids, have a dog or cat or ferret? Did you ever serve at Bethel? Are you a born-in or a convert, if born-in, which generation? Family still in or not?

May I call you Ray?

StAnn

• Priest73
    Priest73

we kidd baby. we kidd

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i am male, for the most part ;)

I live in the united states, and am single, well, unmarried anyway, with a girlfriend. Thats interesting. Myself and my family are not witnesses.

• StAnn
    StAnn

So, Ray, this is obviously a fishing expedition for me. If you and your family aren't Dubs, then it has to be that girlfriend of yours. So, what's her story? Are you here to find things out to get her out of the Borg?

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

Oh, and Ray, which part of you isn't male?

StAnn

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Intriguing, but welcome ray...

• asilentone
    asilentone

I hope that Mondi is not a troll!

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

hehe i kinda feel we are all different degrees of male/female i suppose...

Physically, im all male ;)

i really dont mean to be "intriguing" or inspire fishing, i just dont really want to share too much about me. I kinda find this place a bit touchy and honestly i'd be a bit scared to share too much. no offense really, i have gained some insight from my reads here. I am glad you have re-allowed registration.

my girlfriend isnt a witness.

asilentone, you are quite paranoid about the troll thing. It's really concerning me lol. Also, kinda rude, its almost a thinly veiled accusation. But that ok, dont mean to offend.

• asilentone
    asilentone

mondi, you seem to know the meaning of troll, you have been here before!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mraimondi...

btw...you don't have to be a JW or an ex-JW to post here.

I am not either.

Cam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit