Why do you hate the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc

by PEC 20 Replies latest jw friends

• lostjdub93
    lostjdub93

I can say its has messed up my life. im 31 years old, have been in only 2 real relationships and this one is about to fail because i cant shake the stuff that was pounded into my head for 17 years. my cousin who is baptised but inactive for 13 years is my best friend and i cant even talk to him about what im dealing with because he still says jw is right. lost and dont know what to do.

• shamus100
    shamus100

lostdub93,

Please don't lose hope. Trust me when I say things will get so much better when you least expect it. Hang in there please - you can do it! My heart really goes out to you.

I think the Watchtower morphed into what we see it today - a bunch of self-righteous nit-wits that think they are spirit directed and know everything there is to know about the bible. WRONG!

• cawshun
    cawshun

The WTS is Satan's physical rule over the jw's. The father of Lie, hate, mean, cruel, dishonest, control freak cult, ect..... and all the reasons stated above.

• lostjdub93
    lostjdub93

im down but im not out. things will get better.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hate a Watch who?

I slipped a corner of a Watchtower magazine page in the cat's food dish once and she licked her ass for a solid week trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

The Bible says hate what is bad.

The WTBS have proven over their history that they encompass all that is bad when "man dominates man to his injury" through the "teachings" of this malignant ulcer on the underbelly of the Christian faith.

That is why I for one hate this organisation and much of what it stands for.

H.K.

• PEC
    PEC

Thanks everyone for your posts.

Gary, your have used that one before, but it is still funny as hell.

I am glad I started a new thread, rather that hijacking the one I started the post on.

Philip

• PEC
    PEC

Anyone else care to share?

Philip

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

First of all, Dear PEC, I am so very sorry to hear your story.

I, too, lost a loved one to the assinine "no blood" dogma. I don't know if I will ever get over that.

Bloodlust, bloodguilt... the Watchtower is a deadly juggernaut.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why would I hate my Fellow Stock Holders?.....The WBT$ and I,both have interests in the Rand Cam Engine Corp...The WBT$ owns 50%..I own 500 shares....The Rand Cam Engine Corp makes engines that deliver bombs to thier target...........The WBT$ and I are invested in War!!...........As much as I like the WBT$ as a fellow stock holder in the War machine..Thier religous Cult,the Jehovah`s Witness`s,Suck!!.....LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit