Demons ate my car while I was in the Kingdom Hall

by ziddina 8 Replies latest social humour

• ziddina
    ziddina

I parked my car near our local Kingdom Hall under that red-and-white sign while I ran in to get some more literature to place with those godless-Whore-of-Bablyon-worshipping church members and demon-worshipping Buddhists and when I came outside the car was gone - just a puddle of oil on the ground and a few pieces of rusty metal... now I know that some demons must have eaten the car to prevent me from going out in service to preach jehover's good news and prevent lotsa people from dying at Armageddon including babies and such...

My car's brakes aren't so good anymore and the tailpipe's broken and the floorboards are rusted out so the exhaust sometimes comes up into the car but that's ok because jehover loves me and protects me

Besides those hot demon babes that suck-you-bus or something like that hang around me.... Thay must like hot cars the Holy Split attracts them and they visit me at night but leave an awful mess - spirit-come in the sheets and they never do laundry like a good Jehover girl would and do what she's tole to do...

Those blasted policemen ar persecuting me and trying to prevent jehover's word from being preached - thats why they want $300 to get my car out of hock which I can't do because I'm spending 100+ hours in service and don't have time to work besides we aren't supposed to care about material possessions but I don't see why jehover won't get the angels to carry me to the territory...

Except the bible says we aren't supposed to test hiM but I've got sore feet and cant wait 'till they're healed in the New Paradise Earth but that podiatrist who would probably try to force me to have a blood transfusion if he got the chance says that I've got fallen arches and bunions and shouldn't be working on my feet and he recommends that I get an office job (the hypocritical materialist!)!!

Only I can't because I was home-skooled and received a very gud educatun due to Jehovers holy guidance and I wouldn't want to work in an office anyway because there will be materialistic influences there and a demon might get me like they got my car....

Zid

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Wow!

Hard day converting the pagans, huh?

Cam

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sounds like your jehover's fallen asleep on the job, again.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

So the demon spit out your car in an illegal spot that the police (their henchmen) towed it away from.
    The fallen arches and bunions are not from the Devil. They are signs from God that you can stop pioneering and go get a real job.
    It's proof that Jehovah wants you to sit down for awhile, might as well be in a classroom.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, those pesky demons....

Except the bible says we aren't supposed to test hiM

Don't you dare test him! You'll find out he's full of shit.

Thanks for the chuckle tonight.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Those damn, pesky demons. Seems like they are working overtime on Jah's little lamb.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I told you this was funny!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, thanks all! Glad I could provide a giggle or two! Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

OnTheWayOut wrote: "So the demon spit out your car in an illegal spot that the police (their henchmen) towed it away from"...

Actually, the idiot parked in a no-parking zone - hence the "red-and-white sign" - I guess most people aren't aware that red/white signs are usually indicative of restricted zones... I like the "demon spit" image - should have included that in the piece!

Eventually I'm going to do one on this demon-possessed cat I recently rescued - has chewed up every electrical cord in the house, broken several pots and killed a couple of potted plants, permanently terrorized my other cats and my dog - uhhh, I guess I should have paid closer attention to that essay, "Are Cats For Christians?" from this site: http://www.jwfiles.com/ex-jw-humor1.htm

Smokey!!! Leave that electrical cord alone! It connects the computer to... !!! Zzzzt! Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit