Brain cells in your heart...Remember that DC with them on stage??....

by oompa 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

double post - sorry.

• undercover
    undercover

I remember the articles about the brain-heart connection, but I don't remember that convention bit. I must've been asleep.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yuppers - I remember that assembly - and the 'red light' stage prop.

My immediate family was all excited - because... if I recall correctly - one of the fellas that helped design it - or at least brought it to the assembly - was a Bethelite that we knew, from here locally. I can say his first name - Nathan. (I won't divulge the last name.) It was like he was a 'star' or something.

Anyway - he was up there on stage hooking it all up beforehand - and testing it out, etc.

Seems like it was one of the bigger assemblies though... like one of those week-long ones. Maybe not - they ALL seemed like they were a weeklong to me - back then.

(I'll even go out on a limb and say that I think that it was up in Irving, TX (or wherever the Cowboys Stadium is/was - the original one) - cause we travelled up to there and... well... like I say, I don't remember much about it.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was at Dodger Stadium. It was really a memorable fun assembly. That was a really dramatic display with those lighted figures at night as the cool evening air finally descending on the stadium.

It was so reassuring to know that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society was on the cutting edge of the science of cells. (ROLLS EYES!!!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit