So, let's say I am JW vampire...

by outofthebox 10 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

... well. Let's say I am a vampire that becomes a JW. I can feed on blood fractions right? But, what's in it for me? I already live forever in earth. So, what should I go and preach in the night?

OOTB (AKA Elder on the run)

• Clam
    Clam

Vampires would fit in well with other "undead" found in various Halls imho.

• JeffT
    JeffT

How would you handle the fact that you'd be repeled by Watchtower magazines? Would you be attracted to crosses? I don't have any idea what garlic would do to you. Maybe we should see if we can get it in "questions from readers."

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hmmm... I would say that Vampires wqould make excellent JWs.

1) They both dislike crosses...

2) They both 'feed' off of the weak and innocent...

3) They both have meetings (Memorial) after sundown... (well, Vampires may not have 'meetings' per-se...)

etc.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You can feed on blood-fractions.

In order to please Jehovah, you would require them to be separated and the ruminems spilled on the ground. PRAISE JAH!

• Colton
    Colton

Both live in Spirtual Darkness ...

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

And vampires are tidy. They like suits, ties and that kind of JW clothing. Besides since vampires can fly they can pass the microphone quicker than mere mortals.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

There will be no blood fractions (or meat eatting) in the new system, so you will have to suck on straw.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hmmm, well straight to the service/accounts/writing department in Bethel for you then big boy. They are quite good at extracting blood from a stone, feed on that! Muahhh muahhh

To the bat cave..............

• Hittman
    Hittman

Would you be attracted to crosses? I don't have any idea what garlic would do to you.

No, you wouldn't be attraced to crosses, but you wouldn't be afraid of them either. However, someone holding up a pencil could scare you off.

Garlic affects all vampires, because of their acute senses.

I had a lot of fun with this in Blood Witness, a novel about a JW who becomes a vampire. It's available as a free podiobook at www.bloodwitness.com.

The cross v. stake hasn't scene happened yet, but it's only a few episodes away…

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit