What Was The Most Horrible Experience/Encounter You Had While In Field Service?

by Yizuman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think the guy spitting blood into a mayonnaise jar while I got dragged on the call has to take the top prize for the most gross thing I have ever seen while out in field circus.

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

apart from the usual threats. the worst return visit ever:

an old lady. the whole house stunk like.. i just can`t describe it. just standing infront of the door just made me amost puke my guts out! the houshold was full of fungie and cobwebs. the seats she offered were full of piss!

i refused to turn up again!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I walked alone up a long lane to a farmhouse. Knocked. Nobody home. Turned to leave.

Right behind me was a HUGE German shepherd staring at me. No growling, no tail wagging, just staring.

I managed to "good doggie" myself back to the car without getting bitten. The other dubs in the car who saw the whole thing didn't lift a finger to help me. That dog could have killed me in one minute flat.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Going out on Christmas day or any other public holiday. Knowing that people were sleeping in and just wanted to relax and then we turn up (we should have been sleeping in as well)

I suffered from fear of man pretty bad as a teenager and my bookstudy conductor knew that. He used to make me do homes on the main roads so that I would get seen more by schoolfriends/public (thinking this would help overcome my fear of man)

It didnt work......... hated it, yet pioneered and hated going door to door even when at my peak, go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit