Do You Believe in Prophetic Dreams?

by cameo-d 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I get deja vu all the time.

I think that is a sensation caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain. Seriously.

• parakeet
    parakeet

cameo: I think that is a sensation caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain. Seriously.

Lack of oxygen to the brain causes death. Seriously.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I get a kick out of you, birdie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Lack of oxygen to the brain causes death. Seriously.

Sounds good to me.

• parakeet
    parakeet

cameo: I get a kick out of you, birdie

Are you sure it isn't just some misfiring synapses in your oxygen-deprived brain doing the talking?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi cd,

OK here goes.

According to this you don't seem to know the difference between who is telling you what.

First you say it's god, then you make some assertion that Jesus is actually the holy spirit.

OK read these verses. Galatians 4:5-7 Romans 8:14-16

You will see that the Holy Spirit is the spirit of God and also the spirit of Jesus. That is the Trinity.

Have a read here too.

John 14:15-20 (New International Version)

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
    15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Jesus said He is leaving and will send the Holy Spirit. Notice that the Holy Spirit lives in the believer (v17 & 20). Also Jesus said He will not leave us as orphans, he will come to us i.e in His spirit, the Holy Spirit.

I think you need to spend some time reading and actively thinking (i.e. exercise your brain) instead of spamming this board with stufff that you yourself do not even understand nor can clearly articulate.

Moving on.

"God does not want us to stick our heads in the sand and pretend the enemy doesn't exist, far from it. However, He is God and He knows exactly who the enemy is and what they are up to. He wants us to trust Him and focus on Him first and foremost."

This is very condescending and arrogant to propose that you can actually read god's mind to know what he wants everyone to do. It is very WatchTower-esque.

OK have a read of this verse.

26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

The Holy Spirit is the spirit of God so He knows everything. That is why He can teach those He dwells in "all things".

I do not need for you to explain to me what a Trojan horse is. If I had not known what it was I would not have posted this thread.

Just trying to help you with your dream dude.

Maybe you would be more appreciated on a different board. I think your talents are wasted here.

Never mind.

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit